AngularJS was launched in 2009 by Google. It is an open source client-side web framework. It assists developers to resolve issues in single page web application containing a shell page with multiple views. It works on features like routing, data binding, templates, dependency injection, directives, deep linking, and filters.
With a large support community, there can be some best reasons to choose AngularJS
• There is an induction subsystem with inbuilt dependency
• Allows simple routing and angular data binding
• Amazing UX can be built by help of AngularJS
• There can be certain performance issues with DOM basics
• At times the scope of the application can be hard to debug
• As pages embed interactive elements, it surges the page loading time
Reasons to choose Node.JS
• Coders can scale up applications created in Node.JS in vertical as well as horizontal manners
• It further supports the caching of individual modules
• It is highly extensible
• It follows the asynchronous programming method rather than linear blocking.
Reasons to choose React.JS
Out of the several reasons React.JS can be the future of hybrid mobile app, some of the interesting ones are:
• Allows server-side and client-side rendering.
• Simple to learn and implement
• Fully component-based design.
• SEO effective search engine
Angular.JS is a fully introduced framework while React.JS is a library. One has to write less code with React JS as it performs better due to the application of virtual DOM. As React has just started, its community is still growing.
We help to succeed in the DIGITAL WORLD
Get in touch with a Subject Matter Expert to find out more